I'm looking for collectors of city transportation tickets

Archiv starých nebo neaktuálních příspěvků. Příspěvky, které přinášejí informace, jejíchž poselství již bylo naplněno v minulosti.

Moderátoři: DavidD, TRAM-FÓRUM

Odpovědět
Paweł Pe

Re: I'm looking for collectors of city transportation tickets

Příspěvek od Paweł Pe » 18.6.2009 18:25

Yeah, please move this topic to the appropriate part of this forum. I can of course read and to some degree understand Czech, but I don't catch all the words at a glance and sometimes translate.google doesn't translate everything right :twisted:

Having a website means a lot of work but it also speeds up your collection's growth. 200-300 new tickets in this month entered my collection so I'm happy and I really enjoy the idea of having a website :) But it's a personal choice and other things determine it also.

Absolut
Moderátor

Re: I'm looking for collectors of city transportation tickets

Příspěvek od Absolut » 15.6.2009 23:21

Hi,

I also have a collection of tickets and we can make some exchange :-) I don´t have a website and I don´t really want to have it, but I´ll send you a list of tickets via e-mail.

I know that you possibly doén´t know czech very well, so you couldn´t know all rules of that tram-forum. Your post belongs to "TRAM-SHOP, bazar, vetešárna či jak chcete" which is a topic used for exchanging things connectet to trams :) I´ll move your post to this topic in a few days...

Prosím ostatní moderátory, nechte tady zatím tohle vlákno, kolega asi neumí česky.

Paweł Pe

I'm looking for collectors of city transportation tickets

Příspěvek od Paweł Pe » 15.6.2009 22:24

Hello!

I have a collection of city transportation tickets from Poland and other countries in the world, here's my website: collection of city transportation tickets (you can use translate.google.com to view this website in a very weird Czech language version :wink: )
I'm looking for other such persons who also collect tickets. We could exchange :D I can offer you many tickets from Poland.

If you know such people here on this forum, please let them know of this topic, I'll be very grateful :D

Maybe there are users who would like to donate some tickets to my collection? In return I can offer adding a link to their website (their own or to this forum or any other website related to the topic of city transportation). I post photos of tickets in my collection on my website and the link would go along with photos of the donated tickets :D It's a very good way of promoting your websites in the Internet :D

Odpovědět