Dopravni Podnik Radiosystem (foreign language topic)

Archiv starých nebo neaktuálních příspěvků. Příspěvky, které přinášejí informace, jejíchž poselství již bylo naplněno v minulosti.

Moderátoři: DavidD, TRAM-FÓRUM

Návštěvník

Příspěvek od Návštěvník » 28.5.2005 21:30

Kočí píše:
Anonymous píše:If DPP talks over a digital system it would not be possible to listen to it anyhow, leagal or illeagel :wink:

Björn
Of course... I think this system used by DP Prague is digital because the dispatching centre can call to one tram on this line and on this order, so analogue can´t do... But if someone of you can explain me how does it work on analogue I´ll be very suprised and thankful :lol:

The photos are very interesting and nice. It´s like our museum and you must visit it :!: :wink:
But here in Gothenburg the system still is analogue but the radiocentral here in Gothenburg called TLX can call on to all trams at the same time, when there is for example a crash or trouble with starting the tram etc.
But they can also call a specific tram.

Kočí
Uživatel
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Kočí » 28.5.2005 21:12

Anonymous píše:If DPP talks over a digital system it would not be possible to listen to it anyhow, leagal or illeagel :wink:

Björn
Of course... I think this system used by DP Prague is digital because the dispatching centre can call to one tram on this line and on this order, so analogue can´t do... But if someone of you can explain me how does it work on analogue I´ll be very suprised and thankful :lol:

The photos are very interesting and nice. The Mustangs are very funny @3644 . (It´s a pity I don´t understand Swedish but I hope you learn me something!) It´s like our museum and you must visit it :!: :wink:

And one "personal" question: Is it true you don´t like Danes? (=Daensk jevlar :lol: )

Návštěvník

Příspěvek od Návštěvník » 28.5.2005 21:01

Phabbey píše:Public transport museum is in depot Střešovice (quite close to Prague castle). It's opened on weekends. And there's too a historical tram route nr. 91 which operates from this depot to the Výstaviště loop (in service only on weekends too).
Thanks! :)

Phabbey
Uživatel
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Phabbey » 28.5.2005 20:53

Public transport museum is in depot Střešovice (quite close to Prague castle). It's opened on weekends. And there's too a historical tram route nr. 91 which operates from this depot to the Výstaviště loop (in service only on weekends too).

Návštěvník

Příspěvek od Návštěvník » 28.5.2005 20:48

Kočí píše:
XSC píše:Listening is here legal to. And in fact, there is no way how to detect it.... Many comunication channels are still analogue and unencrypted. But police is now starting to use digital encrypted system.
Are you sure about it?
My last information is it´s not legal to listen. But if it is there´s certainly no way how to do it... And I think our DP has been using the digital system for long time...

Björn, you´re always welcome, thanks no needed, you know :lol:
If DPP talks over a digital system it would not be possible to listen to it anyhow, leagal or illeagel :wink:

I hope i will se a lot of trams during my visit in Prague! I will visit the Motol-depoot, my friend Lukas work there, but is there any museum or something like that were the old tram is located? Here in Gothenburg were i live we got many old trams, and of course a lot of new trams to;)

If you want to se pics on the old trams here in Gothenburg you can visit this page: http://www.ringlinien.org/vagnhallen/sparvagnar.asp

/Björn

Kočí
Uživatel
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Kočí » 28.5.2005 20:33

XSC píše:Listening is here legal to. And in fact, there is no way how to detect it.... Many comunication channels are still analogue and unencrypted. But police is now starting to use digital encrypted system.
Are you sure about it?
My last information is it´s not legal to listen. But if it is there´s certainly no way how to do it... And I think our DP has been using the digital system for long time...

Björn, you´re always welcome, thanks no needed, you know :lol:

Návštěvník

Příspěvek od Návštěvník » 28.5.2005 18:21

Okey! Thanks a lot XSC!

Do some of you know the frequencys our maybe a site or some internet forum where some users maybe know about the frequencys.

XSC
Uživatel

Příspěvek od XSC » 28.5.2005 18:18

Listening is here legal to. And in fact, there is no way how to detect it.... Many comunication channels are still analogue and unencrypted. But police is now starting to use digital encrypted system.

Návštěvník

Příspěvek od Návštěvník » 28.5.2005 17:31

Yes the best way should be to try :wink:

Thanks Simon!

Kočí
Uživatel
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Kočí » 28.5.2005 15:16

You´re welcome. 8-)

I´ve looked on this website but I don´t know where they takes the information about the Czech republic that listening is legal.
I´m not a lawyer. And I doubt about it that it´s true information...

Maybe someone could know the frequency of Prague DP and you should try it next time you´ll be at Prague, you know, it´s the best solution of your "problem".

Hi :!: Simon :wink:

Návštěvník

Příspěvek od Návštěvník » 28.5.2005 14:54

I found this site: http://strongsignals.net/access/content/laws.html
It says that it´s legal to listen to the Police and DP. Some of you guys know if the information on the page is true?!

Here in Sweden the DP and the Police testing their new radiosystem called TETRA, it´s not posible to listen to it if your radio not have premission from a computer. But for the moment it´s fully legal and very easy to listen to the Fire Department, the Police, Ambulance, Metro, Trams and busses.

Thanks for the information Simon!

Best Reagrs from Björn

Kočí
Uživatel
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Dopravni Podnik Radiosystem

Příspěvek od Kočí » 28.5.2005 11:04

Björn From Sweden píše:For about 1 week i will visit Prague and Brno. And i wonder if it´s aviable to listen to the radiotrafic from the trams to the RadioCentral? Here in Sweden it´s leagal to listen to both Police and "Swedish version" of Doprvani Podink.

And if its leagel do you know the frequency for the DPP-Radiosystem?

Best Regards from Björn
Hello Björn!

I´m sure that in Czech republic it´s illegal to listen the Police and also the other integrated rescue systems. They have their special protected radio frequency and they uses some protection for defend information against others. With the DP it´s the same, because someone could change all traffic in Prauge only by a command from the radio and it isn´t good (maybe not only) for passengers, you know :lol:

But in 2002, when Prague was flooded, the DP gives informations about actual situation in transport changes by talking from dispatching centre directly to the reproductors in the trams, metro stations and buses...

Bye! Simon :wink:

Björn From Sweden

Dopravni Podnik Radiosystem (foreign language topic)

Příspěvek od Björn From Sweden » 27.5.2005 22:13

For about 1 week i will visit Prague and Brno. And i wonder if it´s aviable to listen to the radiotrafic from the trams to the RadioCentral? Here in Sweden it´s leagal to listen to both Police and "Swedish version" of Doprvani Podink.

And if its leagel do you know the frequency for the DPP-Radiosystem?

Best Regards from Björn

Zamčeno